Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coke Pog


Pogs are circular cartons with designs on it which are played by the kids during the 90′s , it originated from milk caps game which was later made into colorful cartons for kids to enjoy. I was already in college when the popularity of the Coca Cola Pogs became a craze. But that never stopped me from collecting then nevertheless. I was having an apostolate in Dau Mabalacat Parish with Msgr. Greg P. Binuya at the time. Good thing there is a mini sari sari store near the convent and I secretly would collect all the Coke crowns with the winning Pogs mark. I really enjoyed moments when I am preoccupied with stuff like this. Especially when you have so much stressful things to do...it's a breath of fresh air to have something trivial to collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment